SiBAN is presently led by a Caretaker Committee comprising elected officers and appointed members. These officers and members are stakeholders in Nigeria’s blockchain and cryptocurrency community. There names, offices, and organizations (with profile links) are listed.
- Chairman: Paul Ezeafulukwe, Founder BLOKgrup
- Vice Chairman, Projects: Doris Ojuederie, Founder Blockchain African Ladies
- Vice Chairman (Policy & Regulations): Senator Ihenyen, Lead Partner Infusion Lawyers
- Vice Chairman (Blockchain Education & Adoption): Chris Ani, Founder DigitalAbundance
- Vice Chairman (Membership, Funding & Strategic Partnerships): Chuta Chimezie, Founder Blockchain Nigeria User Group
- Vice Chairman (Media & Programs): Victor Ugochukwu, Operations Team Lead Hash Empire
- General Secretary: Babalola Emmanuel, Co-Founder, Crypton
- Financial Secretary: Ruth Iselama, Founder Bitmama
- Ex Officio Member: Tony Emeka, Founder Cryptotvplus
- Caretaker Member: Charles Azih, CEO Crystal Connect Ltd
- Caretaker Member: Ifeoma Iloh
- Caretaker Member: Kaka Toritseju, Founder, EmpowermeEOS
- Caretaker Member: Faith Obafemi, Founding Partner, Lex Futurus
About our Leadership: If you have any observation or question in respect of any officer or member of the Caretaker Committee listed above or you wish to share any information with us about our leadership, please email email@example.com. As soon as we receive and review your email, we will respond accordingly. Thank you.
Together, let’s build a blockchain and cryptocurrency community where everyone can engage safely, fairly, and happily.