SiBAN is presently led by a Caretaker Committee comprising elected officers and appointed members. These officers and members are stakeholders in Nigeria’s blockchain and cryptocurrency community. There names, offices, and organizations (with profile links) are listed.
- Chairman: Paul Ezeafulukwe, Founder BLOKgrup
- General Secretary: Senator Ihenyen, Lead Partner Infusion Lawyers
- Vice Chairman, Projects: Doris Ojuederie, Founder Blockchain African Ladies
- Vice Chairman (Policy & Regulations): Lucky Uwakwe, Founder Sabi Exchange
- Vice Chairman (Blockchain Education & Adoption): Joseph Samuel, Founder Lightblocks
- Vice Chairman (Memberships): Kaka Toritseju, Ambassador EOS Nation
- Vice Chairman (Media & Programs): Linus Kingdom, Managing Director, eBlockbuzz
- Vice Chairman (Projects, Funding & Strategic Partnerships): Franklin Peters, Founder Bitfxt
- Financial Secretary: John Arinze, Vaultbridge
- Treasurer: Mosun Omotunde
- Trustee & Ex Officio: Chris Ani, Founder Digital Abundance
- Trustee & Ex Officio: Babalola Emmanuel, Business Development Manager, Binance Nigeria
About our Leadership: If you have any observation or question in respect of any officer or member of the SiBAN Caretaker Committee listed above or you wish to share any information with us about our leadership, please email email@example.com. As soon as we receive and review your email, we will respond accordingly. Thank you.
Together, let’s build a blockchain and cryptocurrency community where everyone can engage safely, fairly, and happily.