Up to 100 Nigerians from the SiBAN community will benefit from Binance Masterclass Developers’ Edition. This is as a result of a partnership between SiBAN and Binance, the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange.
With its Binance Masterclass education series, Binance plans to equip up to 1000 African blockchain developers with the right tools and skills to build their first Defi DApps. The Defi DApps will be built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network.
The training program will begin with a two-hour ‘Careers in Blockchain Technology’ talk where Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao (CZ), will introduce the program. To participate in this talk with CZ, register via the Zoom link below:
Location: Zoom (first 1000 attendees) & YouTube
Date and Time: 31st January 2021, 4PM WAT, 5PM SAST, 6PM EAT
As advertised by Binance, the 8-week blockchain-developer program proper will be coordinated by crypto-industry thought leaders from ChainIDE, Xend, Bundle, as well as the BSC team. Binance Nigeria’s Emmanuel Babalola, Bundle’s Yele Bademosi, and BNUG’s Chuta Chimezie will be some of the coordinators & speakers at the program.
Successful participants will receive certificates of participation issued on Binance Smart Chain.
See program flyer below.
How to Apply
To apply for the Binance Masterclass Developers’ Edition through SiBAN, below are the requirements:
- Register for and attend the ‘Careers in Blockchain Technology’ talk with CZ coming up 31 January as detailed above.
- Signify your interest to participate as a trainee to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “SiBAN-Binance Masterclass Developer Edition” and accompanied with the following details:
- full name;
- email address;
- phone number;
- whether you have expertise in blockchain development;
- whether you have any programming experience; and
- whether you wish to work as a blockchain developer after the completion of the training program.
- You are required to be a registered SiBAN member or a member of an organization or body registered with or affiliated with SiBAN. (If you are not already registered, please click here to register.)
- Please submit your application to the provided SiBAN email address on or before Saturday 30 January 2021.
The Baobab Tree
SiBAN is happy to be a local partner to Binance Masterclass Developers’ Edition. This is one of the early fruits of SiBAN’s Baobab Tree, our blockchain & crypto education project which leverages collaboration.