How to Register
To register as a SiBAN member, please see the SiBAN Membership Registration Instructions below:
- The membership registration process is a two-step registration process: (i) application for & payment for membership, and (ii) KYC submission.
- For complete the first step, please go to http://siban.org.ng/apply
- After completing the first step above, please expect a confirmation email from SiBAN Membership Unit within 24-72 hours;
- In the confirmation email, you will be provided with a link to complete and submit your KYC form online;
- After submitting your KYC form, the SiBAN Membership Unit will review it and send a confirmation email containing link to join SiBAN’s exclusive group for registered members only
- Payment may be made in fiat or any of the following cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, Beam, BNB, Dash, EOS, Ethereum, or USDT.
- To become a registered SiBAN member, completion of the two-step process is mandatory. Ensure that you complete the two steps.
- Ensure that your evidence of payment is properly documented and submitted to the SiBAN Membership Desk through the membership application form.
- Payment of membership application fee is nonrefundable and irreversible.
- Membership application is not automatic but subject to verification and review.
- For any assistance, complaints, or enquiry, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register today. Click Here.
As we secure more membership payment options, we will update this page.
- If you pay your membership registration fee with fiat to SiBAN’s Kurepay ID email@example.com through your KurePay wallet, you enjoy 20% discount off the registration fee. This special offer is courtesy of Kurepay.com.
- If you pay your membership registration fee through fiat payment into the Zenith account linked Kurewallet, you enjoy 10% discount off the registration fee. This special offer is courtesy of Kurepay.com.
From time to time, we will update this page with new offers and options.