How to Register
To register for SiBAN membership, please see the registration instructions below:
- The membership registration process is a two-step registration process: (i) application for & payment for membership, and (ii) KYC submission.
- For complete the first step, please go to http://siban.org.ng/apply
- After completing the first step above, please expect a confirmation email from SiBAN Membership Unit within 24-72 hours;
- In the confirmation email, you will be provided with a link to complete and submit your KYC form online;
- After submitting your KYC form, the SiBAN Membership Unit will review it and where application is successful, the Membership Unit will send a confirmation email containing link to join SiBAN’s exclusive group for registered members only.
- Payment may be made in fiat or any of the following cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, Beam, BNB, Dash, EOS, Ethereum, TRON, Waves, or USDT. We also accept fiat. As we secure more membership payment options, we will update this page.
- To become a registered SiBAN member, completion of the two-step process is mandatory. Ensure that you complete the two steps.
- Ensure that your evidence of payment is properly documented, uploaded, and submitted to the SiBAN Membership Unit through the membership application form.
- Payment of membership application fee is nonrefundable and irreversible.
- Membership application is not automatic but subject to verification and review.
- For any assistance, complaints, or enquiry concerning membership application, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.